We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of Our Success Story
We are expanding our team at our Vienna location in the Business Development department and are able to offer you challenging and varied tasks.
Therefore, we are looking for a UX/UI Designer (M/W/D)
Your future role
- Development of outstanding and intuitive design solutions for mobile and desktop solutions under the aspects of user experience, usability and user interface design
- In interdisciplinary project teams (product management, user experience, strategy), you will support the development and creation of user flows, prototypes and solution designs
- Apply basic principles of user experience, design and research to meet the needs of our clients and, together with our product managers, increase the use of our features
- Together with a strong team you implement your creative ideas
- Completed studies in media design, information design or IT
- Experience with the creation of screen designs, mock-ups and user flows and their further development in style guides
- You are familiar with all process steps, from the execution of user tests to the graphical solution
- You understand the requirements of a user interface and can translate them into prototypes - you know how to turn web/app standards and trends into intuitive solutions.
- You have experience in user research, wire framing and rapid prototype development with Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin or other tools.
- You have a strong portfolio with focus on UI and UX for web and mobile technologies
- Fluent in English and German
- Collaboration in an internationally successful, rapidly growing company
- proactive company environment with a lot of spirit
- Integration into a successful team with lived collegiality
- A high degree of independence as well as personal design possibilities
- For this position, the collective agreement provides for a minimum of EUR 45,000 (with the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and professional experience).
If you see a challenge and new potential in this position, please send your creative letter of motivation and resume to: [email protected]