We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of Our Success Story
As market leader in the field of cybersecurity, we are constantly looking for talented people who can help us to grow with their knowledge, ambition and creativity.
Therefore, we are looking for a Sales Manager B2B who should start as soon as possible.
Your future role
- Autonomous acquisition of new customers as well as support in the development and implementation of strategies for customer acquisition in the field of enterprise solutions
- Building and strengthening of client relationship in order to define customer needs and to use this for business development
- Customer relationship management and attendance at exhibitions and other events
- Representation of the company towards the customers
- As lead manager, you are responsible for the best steering possible of all stakeholders of the projects for the successful implementation of the sales funnel
- Close cooperation with the business development to ensure a constant development of our company in the market
- Participation in congresses, workshops, etc.
- Direct report to the sales director for Enterprise Solutions
- Finished bachelor studies in business administration or alternatively several years of professional experience in the field of sales
- Several years of work experience as sales manager in the B2B area, ideally in the field of ICT
- Communicative, pro-active approach when it comes to customer relationship management
- Analytical thinking and affinity to figures
- Goal- and solution-oriented mind, confident appearance combined with high eloquence
- High expertise in Microsoft Office programs
- Autonomous, structured work style
- Team spirit, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, fluency in other languages preferable
- Working in an internationally successful and steadily growing company
- Pro-active work environment with much spirit and room for development
- Inclusion into a successful team with high colleagueship
- High degree of autonomy and room for individualism
- For this position, a salary of EUR 41,000 according to the Austrian collective labor agreement is offered with the willingness for overpayment.
If you see a challenge in this position, please send your application documents to: [email protected]