We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of Our Success Story
We are expanding our team at our Vienna location in the Business Development department and are able to offer you challenging and varied tasks.
Therefore, we are looking for a Product Owner Security Solutions who should start as soon as possible.
Your future role
- Responsibility for our security products for national & international customers in various industries such as mobile and fixed line carriers, banking and insurance
- Further development of the product vision as well as conception and definition of new functionalities
- Responsibility for the product life cycle of the portfolio / development and control of the product roadmap and innovation management
- Prioritizing product opportunities and function releases, refining function ideas and managing existing functions
- Support of the market management and the sales team in the acquisition of new customers
- Interface to the various design and development teams
- More than 3 years of experience in the field of agile product development (SCRUM / SAFe), ideally as Product Owner
- Experience in the telecommunications, banking or insurance sector is advantageous
- Affinity to dig into the functionalities of technical products as well as experience in the support of products
- Goal- and solution-oriented hands-on mentality with the urge to work independently and in a structured manner
- Fluent English and German
- Collaboration in an internationally successful, rapidly growing company
- proactive company environment with a lot of spirit
- Integration into a successful team with lived collegiality
- A high degree of independence as well as personal design possibilities
- For this position, the collective agreement provides for a minimum of EUR 40,000 (with the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and professional experience)
If you see a challenge in this position, please send your application documents to: [email protected]