We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of our Success Story
What is the result of mixing creativity with motivation and knowledge?
Exactly - greatness!
And it is exactly this mixture that we are looking for in our new Pre-Sales Manager.
Your future role
- You support our sales team in the technical area and answer first technical questions from potential customers
- While supporting the sales team, you will develop first solutions for complex sales opportunities
- You'll also create great presentations and architectural diagrams to present to customers
- You are the contact point for various topics in the technical sales process and advise customers and colleagues on over-all architecture solutions
- As the gateway between technology and sales, you will ensure a seamless transfer of knowledge so that both areas can work to optimum effect
- Professional experience (>3 years) in the field of pre-sales
- Experience in the mobile, insurance or banking sector would be helpful
- Technical understanding of products and functions as well as experience in supporting (IT) products
- Goal- and solution-oriented hands-on mentality paired with independent and structured working methods
- English and German spoken and written
- You'll be working on a team that will make you forget you're at work
- We try to offer you the greatest possible creative freedom to be able to work independently
- You will be integrated into a company that is constantly growing and celebrating international success
- Of course you will receive the job ticket as well as a lunch allowance and other benefits
- And for all your work you will receive at least EUR 2,900/month salary (of course we pay more, depending on qualification and professional experience - or if you really blow us away)
If you think we should definitely get to know you, please send your CV including a letter of motivation and references to the e-mail address below:
We are looking forward to seeing you!