We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of Our Success Story
We are expanding our team in Vienna in the area of sales and are looking for a Key Account Manager for challenging and varied tasks.
Your future role
- Support of our B2B customers on a national & international level
- Build and strengthen customer relationships to understand customer needs and use them to develop the business
- Independent support of assigned accounts
- Close cooperation with the Head of Sales
- Completed commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of in-depth experience as Key Account Manager
- Communicative, proactive customer interaction and closure strength
- Goal and solution oriented working, as well as skill with numbers
- Excellent Excel and MS Office skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- English and Spanish spoken and written
What we offer
- Collaboration in an internationally successful, fast-growing company
- proactive company climate with a lot of spirit and a family-like work environment
- Integration into a successful team with committed collegiality
- A high degree of independence as well as personal organization possibilities
- For this position, the collective contract provides for a minimum of EUR 41,000 (with the willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and professional experience)
If you see a challenge in this position, please send your letter of motivation and CV to: [email protected].