We are always looking for talented and qualified professionals who can work with us to make the Internet a safer place.
Be Part of Our Success Story
Are you looking for an interface position with a high degree of personal responsibility and enjoy working on cool projects? If so, apply now!
Your future role
- You will take over the sub-project management for implementation projects within the mobile sector
- You coordinate the project team
- You are involved throughout the entire project cycle
- You implement projects together with customers and are responsible for the further development of existing projects.
- You always have an eye on the progress of the project and provide status updates of the projects on an ongoing basis. The development team works agilely with Scrum/ Kanban.
- You will continue to support customers after the project has been completed and implement product enhancements on an ongoing basis.
- Completed IT training, university degree (ideally business informatics), technical college (HTL) or university of applied sciences (HAK)
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar position
- initial experience in project- or product management would be an advantage
- Good technical understanding
- Reliable, communicative personality and out-of-the-box thinking
- German and English spoken and written
- A collegial team and a dynamic work atmosphere
- Flexible time management
- Innovative, fast-growing and reliable work environment with leading-edge technologies
- Salary between EUR 2,300 and EUR 4,300 gross / month depending on qualification and experience
If you see a challenge in this position, please send your letter of motivation and CV to: [email protected]